ATIA has partnered with NSW Business Chamber to offer ATAS participants free access to the Business Chamber’s Workplace Advice Line which provides advice on the following issues:
- Employment - contracts, award interpretation, hours, overtime, casuals, union matters and superannuation
- Wage Rates – allowances, payment of wages
- Leave – personal, long service, parental, annual and public holidays
- Termination of Employment – redundancy, notice of termination, disciplinary procedures, unfair dismissal and misconduct
- Workers Compensation
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Discrimination, Bullying & Harassment
If you need assistance on any of the above issues, call 13 29 59 and have your ATAS number handy.
They will also ask for your name, the name of your agency and the topic of the call for reporting purposes. The content of the call, however, will be entirely confidential.